Special Interest Commissions
Since my work is commission-based, I only have opportunities to embroider portraits that I get requests for. In order to expand my portfolio, I have created this special interest list. These are pets/animals that I would really love to embroider and ones that would help me build my skill level.
Animals on this list have some priority over my waitlist requests. Even though I have not embroidered portraits of these animals before please do not worry about quality! I have no doubt I will be able to accurately capture their likeness in thread.
If you would like to commission a portrait of an animal and don’t have any reference photos yourself we can work together to find a royalty/commercial free image to use or you can pay to license one.
High-quality photos are required to work from for requests off the special interest list. Submissions of these animals are not guaranteed to be taken.
- Chinese Crested
- Basset Hound
- Afghan Hound
- Shar Pei
- Bull Terrier
- Poodle with some standard poodle clip (face shaved, curly fur elsewhere).
- Long haired dachshund
- Great Dane
- Greyhound / Italian Greyhound
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
- Chow Chow
- English Cocker Spaniel with a black coat
- Airedale Terrier
- Brittany with a white and orange coat
- Xoloitzcuintli / Peruvian Inca Orchid
- Ibizan Hound
- Cornish Rex
- Devon Rex
- Exotic Shorthair
- Main Coon
- Scottish Fold
- Russian Blue
- Oriental Shorthair
- Ghost Cicada
- White Bellied Sea Eagle
- Indian giant squirrel/Malabar giant squirrel
- Any frog or toad
- Any type snake
- Guinea Pig
- Anything hairless that normally has fur
- Any animal wearing clothes